Thursday 30 July 2015

My most favorite thing from Watsons Switch and Save!

Sometime in the middle of May (sorry this post got buried because I left for Japan a week after the event), I trooped to SM North EDSA on a Saturday to catch the Watsons Celebrity Switch featuring Patty Laurel.
Watsons Switch and Save
Of course there was a big sale at the time.
Watsons Switch and Save
Patty was the acting store supervisor that day, as in she showed us her favorite Watsons finds and shopped with us.
Watsons Switch and Save
The thing about Watsons sales is, it's never just a sale. There are always a load of perks that await, like free GCs, free gifts (I got a pair of flipflops that day along with my purchases), and even more discounts than what's already being offered.
Watsons Switch and Save
My most favorite thing from Watsons that's regularly featured in their Switch and Save campaign is the liquid hand soap. I hoard these every time because they're always buy 1 take 1 plus I love all the scents (yes I have actually tried them all)! I think every bathroom in our home and office has a bottle of this. Imagine 2 pump bottles for only P149! Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management