Thursday 30 July 2015

Sonia Kashuk

DSC00681

DSC00684

DSC00682

I have so many makeup brushes in my collection but when I find “that special one” – I constantly reach for it over all my other brushes. I have been loving applying and blending my concealer with the Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Synthetic Pointed foundation brush – # 121. Although this is technically a foundation brush, I love how effortlessly it blends out my concealer. I personally find it too small to use as a foundation brush but it fits perfectly under my eyes for my concealer blending.

Cost: $12.99

Although synthetic, the bristles are extremely soft and dense. Because the bristles don’t have much bend, it really helps to target specific points on the face for applying and blending concealer.

I highly recommend this brush for anyone in the market for a good concealer brush!

The post Sonia Kashuk appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management