Tuesday 2 June 2015

Unboxing the May 2015 BDJ Box!

I'm normally one of the first to unbox BDJ Boxes but this time, I'm kinda late since it arrived while I was in Japan.
May 2015 BDJ Box unboxing
Anyhow, BDJ Box's theme for May 2015 is Kiss Dry Goodbye. Summer is ending, we're going to be facing the rainy season soon.
May 2015 BDJ Box unboxing
One look and I knew it was loaded, lol!
May 2015 BDJ Box unboxing
Colgate Optic White Plus Shine (P115 each)
These are what I'm most excited about -- the new Colgate Optic White Plus Shine toothpaste! We're Colgate users at home and I've been wanting to try out the latest variant. Two tubes too -- can never get enough of good toothpaste.
May 2015 BDJ Box unboxing
Then we have some whitening products from Garnier -- Garnier Light Complete White Speed Multi-Action Brightening Scrub (P84) and Garnier Light Complete White Speed Multi-Action Whitening Serum Cream (P265). These products are formulated to lighten dark spots, dullness, and acne marks and promise to make the skin 3 tones fairer. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management