Tuesday 2 June 2015

My Haircut! Going from long to medium/short length!

I get so many questions about my haircut on a daily basis and I thought I would take some time to finally tell you guys about my hair journey. I have always had medium/long hair but I really grew it out to the longest it has ever been for my wedding last year. This is what it looked like at its longest:

verylonghair

As you can clearly tell, there is absolutely NO shape to the hair at all and it just looked very lifeless. As soon as I got back from my wedding (January,2015) , I went to my hairdresser and requested to literally chop off 8-10 inches. She completely talked me out of it and said that I should go short gradually because going from long to super short is a big adjustment and change. So this is what we came up with. Took off about 3-4 inches and gave my hair a ton of layers + texture:

secondhair

I still wasn’t very impressed with how my hair looked because I really wanted the super short hair. In the end of February, I went back to my hair dresser and we cut off about 5″ – The photo on the right was taken the same day I got home from my haircut.

finalhair

I absolutely LOVE my short hair and really feel that it compliments my face. It’s so easy to manage and getting ready in the morning literally takes me 5 minutes! My hair has grown since I last cut it and I am definitely over due for a hair cut. If you guys are looking to get a similar hairstyle, I recommend asking your hair stylist for deep, choppy layers & short length!

The post My Haircut! Going from long to medium/short length! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management