Tuesday 9 June 2015

Milani Lipsticks – Favorite Drugstore lip products!

DSC00698

My favorite lip products would have to be lipsticks. They are easy to apply, last forever and are available in a billion {almost literally!} shades. It is also a product that I believe drugstores companies have perfected. I don’t ever feel the need to spend $25 bucks on a lipstick from Sephora or a department store when I know I can go to my local drugstore and get very equivalent quality for a fraction of the cost.

My absolute favorite {drugstore} lipstick brand would have to be Milani Cosmetics. I have been using their lipsticks now for a few years have fallen in love with the formula. They are creamy, pigmented, hydrating, long lasting and of course affordable (Less than $5.00!)

DSC00693

DSC00694I love the gold tube with the visibility of the actual shade on the bottom of the lipstick. Unlike other companies, the shade shown on the bottom of the lipstick is very true of the actual lipstick.

DSC00695
This is one swipe of each lipstick! {Top to bottom: Plumrose, Matte Orchid, Hot Pink Rage, Naturally Chic}

DSC01282
My favorite nude lipstick of all time. I am embarrassed to say how many times you guys have asked me what lipstick I am wearing in my YouTube videos because it is always this one! If you are close to my skin tone – you NEED this lipstick in your life!

DSC01299
A stunning plum-rose {ha! See what I did there!} shade. So complimentary on my skin and it is my go to lipstick in the colder months. If you are looking for a wearable pinky shade – this is your best bet!

DSC01313Easily one of my most used bright pinks {can you tell from the photograph above?! I am nearly finished with this guy!}. This is definitely a true bright pink shade but so easy to wear because its not too over the top. I can also see any skin tone rocking this lip shade.

DSC01326
My newest bright {and this is BAM! bright} pink lipstick. I adore how this compliments my skin without looking too intense.
Overall, the Milani lipsticks are awesome and I can barely think of any negatives. If I had to say a negative it would be there is a slight “sweet” scent to these {which I personally love} but I know not everyone is a fond of.

What are your must have lipsticks? Let me know in the comments below!

The post Milani Lipsticks – Favorite Drugstore lip products! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management