Thursday 30 April 2015

Getting Ready For Summer With Yves Rocher

It feels like Summer is well and truly on the way (three cheers for BBQ's, road trips and beach days). As the seasons change so do my beauty bits and bobs. With a little help from Yves Rocher I'll be Summer ready quicker than you can say "Uno tequila sunrise por favor". 

Delicate Cleansing Cream* £6.90 I've not had any experience with cleansing creams before so was eager to give this a go. The formula is quite strange as it doesn't foam up. The thick cleanser made my hair feel a little heavy once I rinsed it out. I'm not sure if I used too much or maybe it doesn't work for thick hair but I didn't get on well with this. 
Lagoon Hair & Body Wash* £3.20 If summer had a smell it would surely be exotic flowers and citrus fruit scented like this blue beauty. It lathers delicately and is designed to remove all traces of salt and sand - now I just need to book a holiday!
Rinsing Vinegar* £11.30 Although I have never tried it I know vinegar is great for adding shine to hair. You use this by applying it all over damp hair and rinsing out thoroughly. It has an addictive raspberry scent which smells truly scrumptious. Despite loving the smell I was a bit underwhelmed by the results. My hair didn't look particularly shiny and the raspberry scent didn't really linger.
Monoi Precious Dry Oil* £14.90 The secret to everlasting summer skin is in this bottle. This shimmering dry oil is ideal for smoothing and moisturising sun-soaked skin, as well as maintaining a natural tan, and insuring a truly radiant glow. I find this best applied to damp skin for optimum hydration and a subtle sun-kissed sheen.


Further reading: Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management