Tuesday 28 April 2015

Best Sneakers for Working out!

I know this may sound silly but when I love wearing cute workout clothes when I go to the gym. It definitely motivates me and helps me work out harder. In the past few months, I have treated myself to a ton of workout clothes (check some out HERE) and it was finally time I upgraded my sneakers to match my new gym style!

I recently picked up the Nike Women Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Training Sneakers from Macys. These sneakers are amazingggg! Not only are they seriously the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn, they are so stylish. And with the all over black, they look so cute if you are running errands in your jeans! I remember wearing these all over Florence Italy and it looked as though I had regular shoes on instead of actual sneakers.

I highly recommend these babies if you are in the market for something of great quality, comfort and price!

IMG_6769

IMG_6773

  • $99.00
  • Feather weight
  • Adorable style
  • Insanely comfortable
  • Can be worn outside the gym

The post Best Sneakers for Working out! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management