Sunday 29 April 2018

Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste Review

#BabyAishani has loved brushing her teeth from the beginning. No matter what she never forgets to brush morning & night. However one of the major interest behind this is getting to taste the sweet flavour of the toothpaste in her mouth. I have been quite worried about this thinking about how much chemical she is consuming with this process. However, the beginning of April, apart from the extreme heat has brought a change in my life and I introduced her with the new Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste.


About Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste:
Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste is fluoride free, SLS free and is made up of high quality ingredient like Xylitol, Aloe and Stevia.

Price: Rs. 149 

Packaging: The Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste comes in an attractive packaging of with an image of a squirrel with strawberries


My experience: The Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste is a cute golden gel paste. My daughter enjoys her brushing time more than ever, largely because of the wonderful berry burst flavour. I know she is consuming more of the toothpaste but I am not scared anymore. Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste is completely toxin free, as a launch from Asia's first Made Safe certified brand. It is 100% natural and has high quality ingredients like Xylitol, Aloe vera Nd stevia That are great during the formative years of tooth and gum. The toothpaste is great for promoting overall dental and oral health. It gently cleanses teeth, removes plaque, reduces bacterial regrowth and provides maximum protection against cavities, yet being gentle on the delicate gums.


Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste is great for cleansing of teeth with the help of its unique formula. Most importantly it is absolutely swallow-safe. So when my daughter swallows almost all the toothpaste, me as a mother am absolutely worry-free as I know she is in safe care of Mamaearth.


Mamaearth 100% Natural Baby Blast Toothpaste is a toothpaste that I trust and know will take best care of my baby, without causing any harm, no matter even if she swallows it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management