Sunday 17 September 2017

The Body Shop- Honey Bronze: Bronzing Body BB Cream

Hello Lovelies,


150ml for €20 it's a bargain for your tan!

Oh my days, this is one blog post I am so excited to write. This rarely happens to me but I wanted to write to this piece after the first use of this product! I was sent this Honey Bronze BB Cream along with a few other pieces from The Body Shop during the summer holidays. I was so overwhelmed with all the pieces I was sent but the BB Cream was sticking out a mile to me. I love tan, I always have and I always will. I also absolutely love Sally Hansen tan for the fact it will cover up every little imperfection there is on my legs when I want to have them out. The BB Cream to me is like a grown up version of Sally Hansen. I don't want to use a comparison piece but that's the closest other product I have tried to this Bronzing BB Cream. It retails at £16 in the UK around €20 here in Ireland.

Let's take a look at some of the facts from The Body Shops website...

NEW Honey Bronze™ Body BB Cream is here to help coax your legs out of hibernation. A new addition to our iconic bronzing range, not only does this lotion give you an instant natural-looking colour, it also evens your skin tone and helps blur imperfections for a more flawless-looking finish. Drizzled with Community Trade honey, and formulated without mineral oil and petrolatum, it keeps skin as nourished as it is bronzed. And with none of that fake-tan smell
  • Evens the appearance of skin tone
  • Conceals imperfections
  • Natural looking tan
  • 24hr moisturisation
  • Wash-off
(thebodyshop website)

Do I agree with all those claims....hell yeah I do!! First off lets talk scent, It must be the scent of honey that I love in this product. I personally don't eat honey so I can't say for sure that's the scent I'm getting but either way I do not smell like a biscuit when I use this product, that's a bonus. I have applied this bronzing BB Cream on my completely pale legs and had stunning results and then I have also used it over tan to really give me a flawless finish. I just cannot get over the finish, it's completely flawless. 



The shade by the way is quite dark, I must point that out and that's exactly what I want. I like to have nice dark limbs when I'm heading out with my gal pals and the legs are out (to be fair any time I have the legs out I want them dark) I apply this cream using a mitt and not my hands, I imagine it's quite awkward to use with your hands so please do try it with a mitt. 

The will be a staple product in my stash I feel, there's always a chance that when you apply a false tan you won't get the exact results you want so I think they by having this in your dresser will guarantee you beautiful pins all the time. It's always so nice to use products that are 100% vegetarian and forever against animal testing. That is something The Body Shop take very seriously and a cause I am more than happy to always support.

Have you tried this product on your whole body? What are your thoughts?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management