Monday 29 May 2017

Catrice Long-lasting Waterproof Eye pencil Review

Hey everyone, what’s up? An eye-pencil is a must have in your vanity. That’s why I love trying out new brands every now and then. Today, I’m going to review Catrice Long-lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil. So, without further ado let’s just get into it.


Price: 7$ (available at a discount in Notino)

Feature- What they claim:-
Highly pigmented and longlasting
Smooth, waterproof texture

· Simple and accurate application.

Long-lasting and waterproof. Highly pigmented, color intense and with different effects, the Long Lasting Eye Pencil Waterproof is sure to make the eyes stand out from the crowd. Its smooth texture is particularly simple and accurate to apply. Automatic pencil with a twist mechanism for the mine includes a sharpener at the end of the pencil.


Packaging: It doesn’t really have any packaging. It’s just a retractable pencil.


Product: It’s a retractable kohl pencil that comes with a sharpener attached at its back. The product from Catrice is a little stiff at first but then glides on smoothly. The color pay-off is great and it does not have any smell at all. The cap is pretty sturdy

My Experience: I love to try out new products every now and then. I’ve a bunch of eyeliners and eye-pencils in my vanity and the Catrice Long-lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil is one of my favorites so far. The best part is that-it is waterproof. So, it’s perfect for summers or to be precise Indian Summers, you know what I mean right? The first coat is really hard to apply because I feel like the tip dries up but once I rub it in my hand and get the payoff it glides on smoothly on my eyes. I’m using this for more than over a year now and there’s still product left. It doesn’t smudge and stays on for pretty long. The formula is quite nice. It is very light to carry on the eyes as well. I don’t feel like I’m wearing anything on my eyes at all. I really like this pencil.


Pros:

1. Pocket-friendly.

2. Waterproof.

3. Smudge-proof.

4. Travel Friendly.

5. Long Lasting.

6. Light-weight.

7. Nice pigmentation.

8. Available online.

9. Comes with a sharpener.

10. Smooth application

Cons:

1. Doesn’t work with the first coat. It’s a little stiff.

Rating: 4.5/5


Overall, I quite loved this product and would like to recommend it to you guys. It’s worth a try.

By Airene


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management