Sunday 28 February 2016

Nivea In-Shower Whitening Body Lotion Review

It's no secret that I'm not very fond of body lotion (sunscreen lotion is a different story, lol!). I've never been fond of the entire process of slathering something creamy (and potentially greasy and sticky) all over my body. That said I prefer using moisturizing body washes. They're very convenient because they cleanse and hydrate the skin at the same time. I just rinse off like I always do when I take a bath and I'm good to go.
Nivea In-Shower Whitening Body Lotion Review
Anyhow I scored this Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion 100ml (P124) from Sample Room a while back (maybe a week ago?). This is a first -- a body lotion which I use in the shower and rinse off! Sounds like my kind of product.
Nivea In-Shower Whitening Body Lotion Review
It looks like regular lotion, the thick and creamy type anyway. I immediately notice the fresh and revitalizing fragrance.
Nivea In-Shower Whitening Body Lotion Review
It's definitely thick and creamy.
Nivea In-Shower Whitening Body Lotion Review
Here's what happens when you spread it onto your skin. It is thicker than regular lotion but then it's meant to be applied to wet skin after you shower and then rinsed off.

Anyway I've been using the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion for a week now and all I can say is wow, had I known about this product last year I would have brought some with me to the US last December. When I was in the US, my skin became sooo dry that even if I applied lotion after bathing, it wasn't enough! My skin cracked because of dryness. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion coats your skin with a protective layer that keeps your skin moisturized throughout. My skin actually feels smoother when I use this as compared to rubbing body lotion all over.

What I like about Nivea In-Shower Whitening Body Lotion:

  • It thoroughly moisturizes my skin and since I rinse it off, there's no sticky or greasy feeling.
  • Skin feels super smooth and smells nice after use.
  • I can feel it coating my skin with a protective film -- this is definitely a must-have in cold and dry countries.
  • It's very convenient to use. You shower and then apply this after you're done cleansing. Rinse it off and you're good to go!
  • It has Vitamin C which can brighten dull skin.

Downside? For some reason I use it up faster compared to regular body lotion. I might be over-applying though.

Nivea In-Shower Whitening Body Lotion is available for P124 per 100ml bottle / P239 per 250ml bottle at leading department stores, supermarkets, and drugstores nationwide.

This is highly recommended for people like me who don't like the sticky or greasy feel of conventional body lotion.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Let's stay connected:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management