Tuesday 4 August 2015

Printed!

DSC04765

DSC04790

DSC04788

DSC04803

DSC04817

DSC04822

DSC04792

| Dress: Jcrew | Necklace: Jcrew  Bracelet: Jcrew | Heels: Vince Camuto| Sunglasses: Forever21 | Bag: Kate Spade |

{Can you tell I am completely in love with Jcrew?!}

I had a girls brunch to attend the other day and wanted to wear a comfortable but very put together and chic outfit! I knew the perfect brunch dress was this stunning silk shift dress from Jcrew with accessories also from Jcrew! I love how the entire look came together with the bright heels and bags. I love mixing prints and bright colors together! Such a fun way to switch up your style for the summer!

The post Printed! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management