Tuesday 4 August 2015

Favorite finds at the Robinsons Red Hot Sale 2015!

I spent most of last Saturday in Robinsons Galleria -- I wanted to check out the Robinsons Red Hot Sale 2015!
Robinsons Red Hot Sale 2015
Since it's August already and the -ber months are almost here, my first stop was Toys R Us. I like buying Christmas gifts in advance because we have a lot of kids on our Christmas list.
Robinsons Red Hot Sale 2015
There were a lot of stuff at 50% off!
Robinsons Red Hot Sale 2015
But you know what? The best deal I found was for this VTech KidWatch. From P2,299 it's down to P1,000! It's so awesome! It teaches kids to tell the time in a super fun way. There's a blue (see photo above) and pink version. People were actually grabbing them off the stand as I was browsing. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management