Sunday 2 August 2015

Leaders Insolution Brilliant Brightening Mask Review

Facial masks are very much part of my skin care regimen. I use facial masks anywhere from 1-3x a week depending on the need. While I am open to trying out all kinds of facial masks (there are many brands and types but for today I will be reviewing the more common sheet mask), my favorite brand to date when it comes to masks is Leaders Insolution from Korea.
Leaders Brilliant Brightening Mask Review
I can't get enough of Leaders masks.
Leaders Brilliant Brightening Mask Review
Leaders Insolution Refreshing Soothing Mask (P148)
If you've been waking up with dull and tired looking skin, Leaders Refreshing Soothing Mask is an immediate pick-me-upper. It moisturizes, soothes, and calms the skin... restoring pH balance.
Leaders Brilliant Brightening Mask Review
Leaders Insolution Age-Defying Treatment Mask (P148)
If you're in your 30s, 40s (me!), or higher, this is one mask you shouldn't pass up. It's a firming mask that enhances skin elasticity, boosts collagen, and repairs those telltale fine lines. I think I'll use this one before sleeping tonight. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management