Thursday 6 August 2015

DIY: Apple Cider Vinegar Face Toner!

DSC04839I have always had extremely dry/lifeless skin and was in desperate need to find a miracle product which would leave my skin glowy/healthy and blemish free! I did a ton of research and came across “Apple Cider Vinegar” {aka Liquid Gold!} and just had to try this face toner for myself.

This toner has literally transformed my skin completely and I am so in love!DSC04842You will need:
Organic Apple cider Vinegar only
Water: I like to use distilled but did not have it for this post
Clear plastic bottle

When I first started using this toner, I filled the bottle up with about 2tbs of ACV but because I have been using this toner for a while – I am now able to fill it up halfway with ACV and the rest with distilled water. I highly recommend starting off with a very small amount of ACV and watch how your skin reacts before using larger quantity.DSC04841How I use my AVC Toner:
After fully removing my makeup and washing my face with my favorite cleanser {skincare coming soon!} I like to apply the ACV toner all over my face with a cotton pad. I let the ACV toner dry completely and then finish off by applying my favorite face moisturizer. Please remember that I only use this toner at night.DSC04834Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
– Removes dead skin cells
– Antibacterial
– Helps prevent acne and skin infections
– Unclogs pores
– Balances skin pH level

Some things to remember:
– Everyone will react differently to ACV, please be sure to test before using.
– Be sure to use Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I recommend the “With the Mother” brand.
– ACV smells really funky!! Be sure to throw away your cotton pad in your kitchen to prevent very intense odors in your bathroom! Don’t say I didn’t warn you :)
– Remember to dilute with water! Do NOT use AVC on it’s own!
– Make small quantities at a time.

Detailed ACV Toner video:

The post DIY: Apple Cider Vinegar Face Toner! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management