Tuesday 28 July 2015

Striped!

DSC04677

DSC04692DSC04634DSC04601

DSC04589DSC04616DSC04666DSC04693DSC04609

Last week my husband and I took a walk on the Highline before grabbing dinner and WOW is it absolutely stunning! The nature {in an urban garden, ofcourse!}, the food, the art is all just really cool and I highly recommend anyone visiting NYC to definitely check it out. I knew we would be walking a ton so I wanted to dress really comfortable but still chic and this outfit is just that. I normally don’t like to match my accessories with my flats but I thought the pops of Pinks with a basic striped dress really worked well. I DIY’d the necklace {tutorial coming soon!} and I really hope you guys liked this look!

|Dress: Joe Fresh| Flats: CWonder | Bag: Kate Spade | Bracelet: Jcrew | Sunglasses: Forever21| Necklace: DIY|

The post Striped! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management