Friday 31 July 2015

COLLECTION Eyebrow Kits

collection eyebrow kits
I never thought eyebrows would be so important to me. When I meet new people I always noticed their eyebrows first. The brow obsession doesn't appear to be fading any time soon with statement brows dominating A/W15 catwalks. The newest additions to my brow stash are the COLLECTION Eyebrow kits. Available in two shades, these handy palettes house a trio of natural-looking brow powders, a slanted brush and clear brow gel.

I've been reaching for the 'Brunette' palette daily as the lightest shade matches my eyebrows perfectly. The powders have a chalky texture and blend in seamlessly. I like to use the lightest shade on the inner corner of my brows and place the darker shade towards the end for definition. The 'Blonde' version would be ideal for those with fair hair as the lightest shade is extremely subtle. The compact kits also have a built-in mirror making them great for brow touch ups on-the-go!

COLLECTION Eyebrow Kit* £2.99 available from Boots and Superdrug. 


Further reading: What's in my summer makeup bag..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management