Friday 12 June 2015

What's In My Summer Makeup Bag

As summer rolls around I'll switch up my makeup look. I'll opt for a light base, cream blush and a laid back lip...

I'm still going sans foundation and just using a concealer to hid any blemishes. It's a old favourite and I won't bore you by talking about it but I've been reaching for the COLLECTION Lasting Perfection Concealer lately. Because the sun has decide to make an appearance (yay!) I'm upping my SPF game and using a higher factor. I really like the KIKO City Filter Primer SPF 50. You can read my review of it and some other facial SPFs here .
I've been keeping lids bare because I don't like to wear eyeshadow when the weather is hot and humid. On my lashes I've been using my much loved mascara - Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume. Despite not liking the product name I love everything else about it. I'll be repurchasing this once it has dried out.
My lips and cheeks will be pink and peachy this summer. I've been talking about these blushers a lot lately so it's a no brainer that the COLLECTION Speedy Sticks are going to be a staple in my summer makeup bag. The creamy formula is super blendable and surprisingly long lasting. I love a peachy, glossy lip when the sun is out so I'll be sporting the Bourjois Colour Boost Crayon in On The Beach; how aptly named.
A newbie in my collection is The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzer in 02. I like that it's super light so great for fair-skinned girls, and it blends seamlessly so it's impossible to mess up. Perfect.

Have you tired any of these? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management