Monday 1 June 2015

Cooking with Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce!

A few days before I left for Japan, I was invited by Lee Kum Kee to a Recipe Swap event with fellow mommy bloggers.
Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce
We actually use Lee Kum Kee at home, I always buy Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce. My kids love eating Taiwan Pechay cooked with Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce and lots of garlic. I was really interested to see what else we could use the sauce for.
Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce
Lee Kum Kee's celebrity mom for the day was Suzi Entrata-Abrera. She shared her recipe for Thai Omelette.
Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce
Suzi's recipe uses readily available ingredients like onions, garlic, ground pork, tomatoes, etc. Of course, there's Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce which she drizzles over all the other ingredients. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management