Tuesday 21 April 2015

Starbucks Frappuccino and Friends Happy Hour!

Had a blast with my sis and bro-in-law last Saturday at the newly opened Starbucks RCBC at BGC. I was told to bring 2 friends to the event because well, it's all about cooling off this summer with Starbucks Frappuccino and Friends!
Starbucks Frappuccino and Friends
We were told to come in our best summer outfits and my baby sister had this wonderful idea of our group wearing Hawaiian leis to the event. Yes, we won! Woo hoo!
Starbucks Buy 1 Take 1 Frappuccino
Starbucks Summer Berry Panna Cotta Frappuccino
Starbucks Dark Mocha Panna Cotta Frappuccino
Two new Starbucks Frappuccino variants were introduced: Starbucks Summer Berry Panna Cotta Frappuccino and Starbucks Dark Mocha Frappuccino! I looooove Panna Cotta and so I was really excited about these two drinks. We were all given small tasting cups to help us decide which one to have in full. The verdict?
  • Starbucks Summer Berry Panna Cotta Frappuccino (P170 Tall / P180 Grande / P190 Venti) - The full unaltered version tastes like berry cheesecake! I opted for this one eventually but "lightened" my drink by specifying I only wanted a single pump of everything -- frap base and syrup, specifically. I enjoyed my light version of the drink! The Panna Cotta is milky and creamy, I wanted more! So perfect for this hot summer.
  • Starbucks Dark Mocha Panna Cotta Frappuccini (P180 Tall / P190 Grande / P200 Venti) - Wow! I'm usually not so much into chocolate drinks but I was surprised by this one. It has a rich, deep, dark chocolate taste that's not overly sweet even when ordered as is! It's got chocolate chips blended in too.
Starbucks Frappuccino and Friends Happy Hour - These two drinks will be available starting today at all Starbucks stores nationwide! What's more, from April 28-29, 2015 from 2-4pm, all customers can avail of a buy 1 get 1 offer on these drinks (maximum of 2 purchased drinks per customer)! Beverage stars will be awarded to those who pay using their Starbucks Cards.
Starbucks Triple Chocolate Cake
Triple Chocolate Cake (P140 Slice / P1,350 Whole)
Of course when there are drinks, there are new food items to accompany them! Let's start with this Triple Chocolate Cake. Layers of moist chocolate cake, velvety chocolate mousse, and crunchy chocolate paste praline make up this decadent cake. I thought it was divine -- rich and not overly sweet. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management