Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sally Hansen Xtreme Nailpolish – Invisible!

IMG_6791Sunday nights are usually my “Nailpolish Nights” where I watch TV and sip my green tea while giving myself a much needed manicure. I start off by filing my nails into the perfect shape, buffing them and then applying my favorite nailpolish.

So many of you ask me how my nails always look good and I have to say it is 100% the Sally Hansen Xtreme Nailpolish in Invisible which I use as both a base and top coat.IMG_6793I have used this product for years now. Seriously, for years and easily one of my most repurchased products – I mean with the $2-$3.00 price range, you can’t go wrong!

The best part of this nailpolish is that it really serves as both a magnet for your nailpolish (such a great base coat!) as well as gives you amazing shine (top coat!). It prevents my polishes from chipping and makes them last all week.

If you are looking for an amazing clear nailpolish and struggle with constant chipping – Take my word and try the Sally Hansen Invisible, you will love it!

The post Sally Hansen Xtreme Nailpolish – Invisible! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management