Sunday 19 April 2015

Nautical...yet again- SS OOTD





A nautical-inspired couture is a timeless trend! One can easily pull it off in any season as you may have noticed right here how I've been giving my looks a nautical touch every now and then.



Today's OOTD has something more than just a touch of nautical in it. Not so sailor-like but a couple of days back I pulled out my new striped top from Mango and paired it with a gorgeous red pencil skirt from StalkBuyLove ! It's a perfect ladylike pencil skirt which every woman must have in her closet.



I accessorized my look with a bright yellow sling bag and golden jewellery pieces. A black hat and black heels completed my outfit!







Hope you like this look!














































I'm wearing:



Top- Mango

Skirt- StalkBuyLove


Necklace- F21



How do you plan to use your nautical couture this season?


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management