Sunday 19 April 2015

50% off SM Woman and GTW at SM Ladies Night!

I just had the most awesome shopping experience at SM Makati last Wednesday. It was the very first SM Ladies Night and WOW... everything with the SM Woman and GTW (Girls Teens Wear) tag was 50% off from 6-9pm!

There will be 5 SM Ladies Nights in all, the first was held at SM Makati last Wednesday. There are 4 more Wednesdays to go and my guesses as to which SM Department Stores will hold it are:

  • SM Megamall

  • SM North EDSA

  • SM Mall of Asia

  • SM Aura


The only way to find out exactly when and where the next SM Ladies Night is via the SM Woman FB Page. I'm stalking the page myself because I want to have a go again!

So anyway, starting 6pm every Wednesday EVERYTHING SM Woman and GTW drops to 50% off. The non-SM brands like Paperdolls, For Me, etc. have racks that are 50% off too -- you'll know because these racks will be marked with a pink SM Ladies Night sign even BEFORE 6pm. How cool is that?

You can find ALL your clothing essentials at the women's section of SM Department Store -- resort wear, sleepwear, formal wear, corporate wear, casual wear... wow, I was blown away.

Happy shopper here! I was able to buy 5 tops for only P1,700!

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management