Wednesday 29 April 2015

Kiko – Free Spirit Lips & Cheek Pencil : Review

I recently discovered Kiko cosmetics on my trip to Florence, Italy after a few of my viewers advised that I must check this brand out while I was in the beautiful city. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Kiko Cosmetics, it is an Italian brand making a huge buzz in the United States (I actually recently just noticed a new store opening in a suburban mall in New Jersey!).

Anyway, I walked into the Kiko store in Florence (which was insanely crowded by both tourists and locals) and tried to get myself familiar with the brand. One of the first things I noticed is the amazing quality of all the products, the insane color selections and ofcourse the drug store prices for an obvious better makeup brand.

IMG_1727

I didn’t have much time in the store so I only picked up 2 products but today I will be talking about the Kiko – Free Sprit Lips & Cheek Pencil in the shade 05. These jumbo sized pencils are very matte but still extremely creamy. They actually do work really well on both the lips and cheeks and the main reason for that is because this pencil is very blendable.


(For size comparison: The jumbo pencil to a normal eye/lip pencil)

The staying power is good, not amazing but good. Will last a good 2-3 hours without moving on the lips and longer on the cheeks (especially if you set it with a powder blush).

IMG_1726
(Love the free sharpener )

IMG_1731The color “05 – Unique Camellia” is a stunning dusty pink which is a perfect everyday shade. I love that the color is a very wearable pink and doesn’t wash me out or look too pale!

kikoswatch

Best part? It’s only about $9.00! I easily give this pencil an A+. My only complaint is that I didn’t pick up more.

The post Kiko – Free Spirit Lips & Cheek Pencil : Review appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management