Saturday 4 April 2015

K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil Review

I consider my eyebrows as one of the most important things I need to prioritize whenever I do my makeup. I really don't settle for just any product when it comes to my brows.









K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil Review
K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencils

The newest product I've tried and tested is the K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil. When I first got it, I thought it was K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow in new packaging, but it's actually Pencil + Powder instead of Liquid + Powder.


The K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil comes in 3 shades:

  • 101 Light Brown

  • 102 Natural Brown

  • 103 Grayish Brown











K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil Review
K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil in 101 Light Brown

Like the K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow, this product has two ends -- Pencil and Powder.

The powder end comes with a pointy sponge tip you "push" the tip to dispense more powder. This side is secured by a screw-on type of cap. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management