Monday 27 April 2015

CVS Beauty Club! Free goodies!

So you guys know I love sharing my favorite beauty tips and tricks but today, I wanted to share an awesome (FREE!) Beauty Bag from CVS that I am so excited about!

A few weeks ago, I was shopping at my local CVS and one of the sales associates handed me a “Beauty Bag” and explained the whole idea behind the “CVS ExtraCare Beauty Bag”. I was so impressed to receive a full bag of amazing makeup/hair/skincare samples for absolutely no cost at all that I had to create a full blog post and share with all of you!

IMG_1706

All my (free) goodies:

IMG_1709

Basically all you have to do is sign up for a CVS membership card (which is also free) and get enrolled in the Beauty Club (which can be done both online and in store).

Here’s what you can expect from the CVS Beauty Club:

  • Free Beauty Bag every month full of makeup/skin/hair deluxe samples sold at CVS.
  • Tons of coupons!
  • $5.00 for every $50 spent at CVS
  • 10% off beauty pass after signing up
  • $3.00 CVS bucks on your Birthday!

In my opinion, the CVS Beauty Bag is better than most monthly subscription out there! And ofcourse, the best part is that it is 100% completely FREE! Go get you some!

The post CVS Beauty Club! Free goodies! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management