Monday 27 April 2015

Brand Focus: Revlon


Hello there! Today I am starting a new blog series where I will focus on one particular beauty brand and talk to you about my favourite products from them. I'm starting off the series with one of my favourite drugstore brands, Revlon. I love how innovative their products are such as their scented nail varnish and photoready range. Here are my top 5 must-have products from Revlon, Enjoy!

Revlon Colourstay Foundation £12.49
I discovered this foundation in my early teens when I first started getting interested in makeup. I picked up this one because I wanted something which offered full coverage without looking cakey. The colour selection is great and I find the shade 'Buff' perfect for my pale skin. I also love that you can choose between Normal/Dry and Oily/Combination depending on your skin type. The foundation provides a flawless finish that doesn't look heavy. It also stays on my skin around 12 hours. The only thing that would make this product better was if it had a pump!
Revlon Grow Luscious Eyeliner 
This is one of my favourite kohl liners for lining my top lash line. It has a dreamy, creamy texture which lasts all day and applies effortlessly. The gorgeous soft texture and pigmentation makes this the perfect liner - however I'm having trouble finding it online. Please don't say they have discontinued it!
Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter £7.99
A lip balm/ lipstick hybrid is the best way to describe these. Lip butters are ideal if you suffer from dry lips or are wanting a natural looking lipstick. The creamy formula glides on smoothly and gives a lovely sheen to lips. The soft, butter texture does mean these run out quicker than a normal lipstick and you do have to apply them more often. I love the colour selection of these and with 21 shades to choose from you're guaranteed to find something you'll love.
Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator £11.99
I'm a huge fan of the Photoready range, the products really do make your skin look amazing in photographs! Light-capturing crystals in this primer banish dullness and help to highlight your features. I like to apply a pea-sized amount all over before foundation to get that lit-from-within glow.
Revlon ColourBurst Lacquer Balm £7.99
Revlon really know how to make good lip products. I'm obsessed with their different balm stains. Although I like the matte version I prefer using the lacquer balms because of the hydrating formula and long wear. The shiny finish makes your lips look soft and pretty - the perfect spring lip product. Also, the chubby crayon design means these can be applied in a rush without a mirror!

What are you favourite Revlon products? Which brand would you like me to feature in the next instalment? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management