Wednesday 18 March 2015

Sugar-free treats from Cookies Unlimited!

And I stress, sugar-free. My entire father's side of the family is diabetic and so I try to stay away from sugar as best as I can.

Of course this is not to say Cookies Unlimited doesn't have good old-fashioned cookies made with sugar. They do. They have every kind you can imagine.

I so love the packaging -- perfect for gift-giving!


So anyway, Cookies Unlimited sent over 5 kinds of cookies for us to try:

  • Lace Crisps Hazelnut Chocolate (P210 per dozen)

  • Lace Crisps Dark Chocolate (P210 per dozen)

  • Chocolate Crisps (P180 per dozen)

  • Sugar Free Almond Butter Crisps (P210 per dozen)

  • Sugar Free Oatmeal Crisp (P180 per dozen)











Cookies Unlimited SM Megamall
Sugar Free Almond Butter Crisp (P210 per dozen)

Let's start with my favorites -- the sugar-free cookies! I'm not being biased but I've never been a fan of overly sweet food and so these were just right for me. The Sugar Free Almond Butter Crisp is kinda like Lengua De Gato. Thin, crisp, and very buttery, I love how the almond slivers perfectly complement the overall taste. Level up Lengua De Gato is how I would describe this cookie. I can't believe there's no sugar because there is still a delightful hint of sweetness to it. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management