Sunday 22 March 2015

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Review

Lipstick will always be one of my make-up must-haves. Any makeup look is NEVER complete without lipstick. No matter how colorful your entire face is, without lipstick to seal the deal, it just doesn't cut it.









Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Review
Revlon Ultra HD Lipsticks

I got first dibs on Revlon's newest lipstick -- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick thanks to Revlon Philippines. I got 4 shades and there are actually 20 to choose from. These lipsticks feature wax-free high-definition gel technology which deliver true color clarity without the heavy feel.

The four shades I got are (from left to right): #899 Snapdragon, #870 Tulip, #810 Orchid, and #875 Gladiolus. Yes, this lipstick line's colors are all named after flowers.

Here are swatches of the shades I got.

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management