Sunday 22 March 2015

IMPORTANT NEWS!




So there is something that I want to tell you guys. We are officially moving. Yes we are changing homes and we have decided to leave behind Glows and Blushes. We are all going to go and get settled up at Indian Curvy Chic. I have reached the decision after a lot of contemplation. I was in two minds to even write this message and it feels so weird. Its a big big big decision but seeing how eccentric and weird I'm sometimes, I am clearly not surprised with myself.



Well there are quite a many reasons for this decision. Firstly, is that I really want to focus more on fashion and even though I could maintain both the blogs side by side, it is just getting hectic day by day. I don't want to just publish content because I need to. I started blogging because I love to do it and focusing on too many things is just not helping. I love makeup and beauty and I know you don't doubt it. But then I really want to focus on one particular niche. I would post on beauty too occasionally but its just that our address will be changing. Also I haven't decided whether to shift the posts or not to. I'm in two minds regarding that. So I am gonna ask you all what you would like?



You may ask that if I had to focus on one niche then why did I start the two? Well the answer is that when I started it seemed right at that time. The past year has taught me a lot of things and I believe that people do change over time. So this is my decision and I tell you I am not at all disappointed but rather happy (in a weird way). And yes right now I have not planned to shift to a .com but hopefully will in the future. From now on we will be one -INDIAN CURVY CHIC.



This is for all my readers. I am so grateful to you all for bearing with me through all of my highs and lows since I created the blog that I can't really be anymore grateful. I know many of you might think how inconsistent and two minded I am but then I just love a bit of change now and then. I had always wanted my two blogs to be merged into one and I guess the time is ripe. When I started last year, I never thought that I would get so much love from all of you. I hope you all support me and thank you all once again.



Also I am not just deleting the blog right away. I won't delete it until June. And by then we can sort everything in between. But I won't be posting here anymore. I am truly sorry to disappoint all of you. But we will be discontinued like some of your favourite beauty products. DUH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management