Friday 20 March 2015

Limited Edition Starbucks Relief Mugs

I received a gift from Starbucks the other day. I'm always excited when I come home to a surprise like this one.

I had no idea what was inside.


Surprise! Two big mugs greeted me when I opened the box. These are actually limited edition mugs representing Cebu and Manila, the newest additions to Starbucks' Collector Series City Mugs.









Starbucks Relief Mug
Starbucks Relief Mug Cebu (P550 / P625 in NAIA1)

They're Starbucks Relief Mugs. The term "relief" comes from the Latin verb "relevo" which means to raise. Relief is a sculptural technique wherein shapes carved on a surface stands out from the background.

Look there's a tiny Sto. Nino!

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management