Sunday 29 March 2015

Face Washes for all from Dr.Batra's

Hello beautifuls, hope you are doing great this weekend. Today I will be introducing you to the newly launched face washes from Dr. Batra's.






Dr. Batra's Insta Glow Face Wash:

Enriched with turmeric Dr. Batra's Insta Glow Face Wash is good for all skin types. The herb has natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which add a natural glow to the skin. Turmeric also has skin rejuvenating properties and repairs facial skin damage caused by sun rays and various pollutants.








I have already started using this face wash. I like the Insta Glow factor. As I am about to attend a wedding in a few days I want the best for my skin. I will be reviewing it in a couple of weeks from now.



Dr. Batra's Acne Clear Face Wash:

Enriched with neem and tulsi, Dr. Batra's Acne Clear Face Wash has antimicrobial properties which fight against pimple-causing germs. Tulsi has antibacterial and antiseptic properties which heal scars caused by pimples. Both the natural herbs work as skin purifying agents to ensure a healthy, naturally glowing skin.






I am currently not suffering from any acne or pimples but my husband is, so he has started using this face was and I will write about his experience within some time.



Dr. Batra's Moisturizing Face Wash:

Enriched with the moisturizing properties of aloe vera, dr. Batra's Moisturizing Face Wash acts as a skin soothing agent for dry skin. It is a medicinal herb that helps the skin recover from burns, sun-burns and signs of aging.






Well, I am planning to pass it to my mom who has dry skin. I will try to take her opinion regarding the face wash after some time.






So, which one do you think will fit your skin care regime?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management