Sunday 14 February 2016

Melissa Spring Summer 2016 Collection

Before I show you my favorite shoe brand's (Melissa of course!) Spring Summer 2016 Collection, let me first share their ongoing promo...
Melissa Take Me To Paradise
For every P2,000 purchase of Melissa shoes from today until March 31, 2016, you're entitled to one (1) raffle coupon. On April 15, 2016, a raffle draw will be conducted to determine the following winners:
  • 1st Prize: One (1) winner of a 3D/2N All Expense Paid Trip for 2 to Club Paradise Palawan with P5,000 pocket money
  • 2nd Prize: Two (2) winners of an overnight staycation for 2 at Discovery Primea with P4,000 worth of Melissa GCs
  • 3rd Prize: Three (3) winners of P8,000 worth of Melissa GCs

I don't know about you but 3rd prize is the most attractive prize for me, lol! For complete promo details, log on to http://ift.tt/20US1WN.

Melissa Spring Summer 2016
So anyway last week I dropped by the Melissa store in SM Megamall to check out Melissa's Spring Summer 2016 Collection. I was greeted by a really colorful lineup of shoes! Because summer is coming, there were a lot of slip-on and sandal type styles. If I was the type to wear flats, I'd probably get the Melissa Good Vibes (P3,495) -- it's the style with thick criss-crossing straps on the bottom right of the photo.
Melissa Spring Summer 2016
This is Melissa Flox III (P4,599) -- quite reminiscent of the Melissa Flox High I got last time. I prefer my Melissas with a bit of height.
Melissa Spring Summer 2016
Check out the brightly colored slip-ons -- they're perfect for your upcoming beach trips!
Melissa Spring Summer 2016
But what really caught my eye was Melissa Hotness (P4,995). I couldn't decide whether to get White, Pink Brown, Green White, or Black! Most of my Melissas are high and so I thought it was about time I got a pair on the flatter side (but still not that flat -- I can't stand ballet flats, these are the flattest I go!).
Melissa Spring Summer 2016
So I tried on Melissa Hotness in Pink Brown. It was love!
Melissa Spring Summer 2016
So I took home the Melissa Hotness in Pink Brown! What do you think?

The Melissa Spring Summer 2016 Collection is currently available at all Melissa stores and outlets nationwide. Log on to http://ift.tt/1tEwbGd for a complete list.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Let's stay connected:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management