Friday 24 July 2015

The Makeup Eraser : Review!

IMG_7695After hearing a ton of buzz about the Makeup Eraser all over social media, I decided to finally pick one up at Sephora {$20.00}. A little expensive, but the whole idea is that this little facial towel can completely replace makeup removing wipes – which we all know can get expensive overtime.IMG_7697I was sooo excited to try the makeup eraser! The packaging is super cute and the idea is just brilliant but unfortunately, I did not have the best results while using this product. Ill explain why but first let me tell you all more about this product.bothsidesofmakeuperaserThe material of this towel is terry cloth {basically towel material} with two different sides. Side 1 {the one without the tag} is the side you are suppose to use first – this is the side that will remove your makeup. You then go back and exfoliate with Side 2 {the one with the tag}. I personally don’t find side 2 exfoliating but both sides are super soft and feel good on the skin. You also have to make sure to use this towel wet.

Now onto the issues I have with this product. It definitely takes off most of my face makeup without any struggle – I do struggle with removing my eye makeup for sure. My complain is not so much about the eye makeup because I personally like to use an oil free makeup remover around my eyes so avoid any harsh rubbing in such a delicate area. The biggest call out I have with this product is that the towel doesn’t full remove the makeup from my skin so I have some makeup still sitting on my skin. This unfortunately caused my skin to breakout.DSC03815This is how much makeup came off after one use!

The other issue I have is that the makeup eraser must be thoroughly washed before using on the face again which can be a bit inconvenient. At the end of the night, I just want to get my makeup off as quickly as possible and go to bed – and washing this everyday and letting it dry overnight is just kind of… annoying.

Overall, the makeup eraser just did not work for me, but that doesn’t mean it won’t work for you. Everyone has different experiences with the same products and this was just my experience :)

For a demo and detailed review – check out my video below:

The post The Makeup Eraser : Review! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management