Tuesday 28 July 2015

My First & Other Stories Beauty Haul

and other stories bath
Whenever I'm in London I always make an effort to visit & other stories. I adore their cool clothing which looks so different from anything else on the highstreet. The beauty department is also something special with its simplistic packaging and affordable prices. I've been indulging in a couple of bath and body products from the brand and let me tell you the experience was just as dreamy as the delightful packaging.

With prices starting from £4 there really is no reason not to try the & Other Stories beauty range. I've been testing out the body scrub and souffle from the Floral Memento collection. The scent is romantically described as "Dusty violets settling among bergamot trees and peony dreams...". Both products have delicate floral notes alongside a light musky scent. The range contains natural oils and waxes providing excellent moisturisation and leaving a gentle, cushiony feel. I love how the simple packaging looks so elegant in my bathroom.

The body souffle has a soft pink tint and a gentle floral fragrance; delicate notes of violets and peonies inspire day dreaming. Despite having a rich formula, the whipped body cream absorbs into skin quickly and leaves it feeling soft and supple. The pretty floral scent lingers on skin throughout the day. The body scrub is equally as exquisite. I prefer to use this on dry skin concentrating on areas such as elbows and feet. Once the product comes into contact with water it turns into a creamy lotion, soothing the skin and leaving behind a delicate fragrant veil.

& Other Stories Body Scrub £7 and Body Souffle £10 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management