Saturday 25 July 2015

My Envy Box July Edition Unboxing & Review

Hello everyone, hope all of you are doing great. Today I'm going to review the My Envy Box July 2015 Edition. The one that the winner of the #BirthdayThemeIdeas will get. So, lets jump in.


About My Envy Box:
My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched our services in August, 2013. We have three sections in this website:
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products


Price:
850/- per month.

Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box July 2015 edition.

Product: The box is a beautiful purple coloured one. This box is a special edition for monsoon. It has its raining goodies. On opening the box there are two cards. One had the products' list and prices and another is a welcome card cum discount coupon to avail a discount on their site. The box had black stripes of paper to protect the goodies. Now, lets see what we get:

1) Ananda Aloe gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask: 100 grm retails for ₹1,105 and I got a 50 ml sample. That's a pretty decent amount and it works wonder. It makes me feel fresh and also gives a slight glow. It's very hydrating.


2) Roberto Cavalli Paradiso EDP: 30 ml retails for ₹3,300. I got a sample of 1.2ml in my box. Its a beautiful feminine fragrance that's great on casual holidays or simply during daytime.


3) MaskerAide Facial Sheet Mask: 23gm retails for ₹400. Drenched in a highly Argan Oil based serum that is infused with vitamins and nutrients, this unique line of super hydrating & 100% Paraben Free facial sheet masks is the new beauty must-have that's perfect for every lifestyle. I haven't used it yet but I am planning to use it on my birthday. I got the weather warrior mask which claims to calm, soothe and heal. I would love to use the Pre Party Prep Mask as well


4) Vita-Age In Moisturizing Day Cream: 50 ml retails for ₹1550. I got two 5ml sachets of this cream and haven't used this yet.


5) Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof: This is my favourite product in the lot and it retails for ₹330/-. I got it in the shade 110 Rendez-Blue. I was about to get a blue eye-pencil as I love playing with different eye-looks and this arrived. Did My Envy box read my mind? Its a beautiful dark blue colour and highly pigmented. I love it.


So, yea that's all in My Envy Box July 2015 Edition. Its a great pampering box for my birthday and I am just loving it. I don't know why but my love for My Envy Box keeps on increasing day by day. Do let me know what you have got in your box and also if you want me to review any of the products mentioned above. Hope you guys liked this review.


You can now use the special code AIRENE to avail a discount of 15% on purchases and subscriptions from MyEnvyBox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management