Monday 27 July 2015

Jaclyn Hill + Becca’s Champagne Pop: Review

IMG_7780

IMG_7783

sunlight and no sunglight

DSC03188

Beauty Guru Jaclyn Hill recently collaborated with Becca Cosmetics and created literally the most stunning face highlight I have ever used in my life: Champagne Pop. This baby has become SO popular in the beauty community that it was the most purchased product on the first day of release at Sephora!!! I LOVE that!

Cost: $38.00

Here’s why I love Champagne pop so much:

  • Highly Pigmented {You need to use a VERY light hand with this #highlightonfleek}
  • Universal Shade {Anyone and everyone can rock this shade}
  • Multi Purpose product {I use it in the inner corners and below my brows all the time}
  • Smooth, buttery texture
  • Long lasting {How it product stays on my face for 8+ hours is beyond me!}
  • Compliments many looks {I have worn this with a smokey eye and a natural look and it looks amazing with both}

To find out how to use this beauty, check out this tutorial by Jaclyn Hill:

{I just noticed that Champagne Pop is currently back in stock at Sephora so be sure to pick yours up before it sells out!}

The post Jaclyn Hill + Becca’s Champagne Pop: Review appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management