Thursday 23 July 2015

Davines OI at Salon Beauvoir in Makati City

I was invited over to Salon Beauvoir in Makati one Saturday to try out some Davines products formulated specifically for my hair's conditon -- whatever that may be, lol.
Davines OI Salon Beauvoir Makati
Davines is an Italian brand founded in 1983. Davines started out as a research laboratory, producing high-end hair care products for renowned cosmetic companies worldwide. Davines eventually created their own brand of hair care products exclusively for salons.
Davines OI Salon Beauvoir Makati
Anyhow, my hair and scalp were analyzed prior the starting my Davines treatment.
Davines OI Salon Beauvoir Makati
Okay. I have really thick, multi-colored hair strands. I was told that despite my hair being kind of oily at the roots, my scalp has a tendency to dry and flake.
Davines OI Salon Beauvoir Makati
So they decided to use Davines Naturaltech Purifying Shampoo to wash my hair. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management