Sunday 7 June 2015

Weekend Catch-up #6

Oh hey Summer! I hope you have all had a lovely week and managed to enjoy some sunshine. I've been a work hermit this week and the most excited thing I purchased was shower gel. But, they do smell pretty darn good. I went to the beach last weekend to celebrate summer and also made a few plans for the months ahead, exciting!

Nailed It
My nail varnish this week makes me feel like a proper lady. It's from the COLLECTION Field Day range which I love and reviewed here. The shade is called Beauty That Blossoms and it's a cool mix between lilac,grey and brown.
Makeup Menu
Now that it is a little warmer I've felt like switching up my makeup. This week I have opted for a light base, bronzed cheeks and a laid back lip. I'm loving this summer take on the no makeup, makeup look.
Summer Skin
It feels like this week has been all about skincare on MMU. I started off trialling different facial SPFs on Monday, chatted about the new Vitamin C goodies from The Body Shop on Tuesday and also shown my appreciation for alcohol-scented beauty products on Friday.
Blune 
It's already half way through the year and it is a little scary how quickly 2015 is flying by. This month I have decided to set myself a challenge and blog everyday. I've some cool posts coming up which I think you will enjoy! If you have any post requests let me know. And also I'm so sorry 'Blune' is the best name I can come up with.

What have you been up to this week? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management