Monday 15 June 2015

Saving Up Samples For Holidays


With summer on the way hopefully you'll to have a holiday coming up. I love saving up miniature toiletries so I have a stash ready for my travel bag. Plus, who can resist a mini version of their favourite product? 

- Not everyone loves beauty boxes but the sample sized products they contain are perfect for taking away with you. I'll be bringing along a couple of products from my April Birchbox
-At this time of year magazines always offer free beauty products. You often find great highend brands like Benefit, Percy & Reed, Clinique etc...
- Sample sachets are super handy for saving up space. You can find these in magazines or sometimes find free beauty samples online like this free Aveeno Lotion here
- Perfume bottles are bulky and not ideal for taking away with you. I love going to department stores and picking up those mini fragrance samples. I have a box full of them specifically for travelling! 
- Most drugstores will have a holiday section where you can find your favourite products in miniature form. I normally pick up a small toothpaste and suncream. 


Are you off on holiday this year? Do you save up samples too? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management