Sunday 14 June 2015

Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo in Japan!

One of the places I visited during my recent trip to Japan was the Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo in Sunshine City, Ikebukuro. Our Yakult itinerary for the day finished earlier than usual (around 3pm) and so we had some time to ourselves.
Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
Ikebukuro was a 30+ minute train ride from Shiodome, where we were staying. What I really want to do is take my kids to the Pokemon Center and I will next time. But for now, I was on a mission to find my daughter a Wobuffet (her favorite Pokemon).
Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
I love how the Pokemon Center is decked out. It's a Pokemon fanatic's dream come true.
Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
My kids would love it here.
Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
I'd love to take a big Pikachu home unfortunately I wouldn't know where to put it. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management