Thursday 11 June 2015

MAC Blush Ripe Peach Drugstore Dupe


It's been a while since I've talked about a makeup dupe so I'm pleased to write this. I like MAC products but I will very rarely ever purchase them. I think they are too expensive for what they offer and I've seen a lot MAC drugstore dupes around. The most recent one being this Essence Blush Up Powder Blush in Heat Wave

The ombre blush has a similar resemblance to the MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach. Both have a pink to orange gradient You can customize them to give you a more natural pink look or use the orange for a peachy colour. I haven't used the MAC version so I can't compare them completely but the Essence blush has good longevity and pigmentation for a drugstore brand. 

I know the MAC blusher has been quite difficult to get hold of so it may be worth tracking down the dupe version for the time being. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management