Thursday 4 June 2015

Kiss Volumetric Lust Mascara: Review


My favourite thing about blogging is discovering new beauty brands, especially British ones. Kiss Cosmetics is a new cruelty free makeup company and today I'm testing out their latest launch - the Volumetric Lust Mascara.

I can be a bit fussy when it comes to mascaras. I'm a die hard fan of the Bourjois 1 Second Volume and tend to favour plastic bristles. The Volumetric Lust mascara promises to add length and volume to your lashes. It's 'conical' shaped brush has lots of bristles to ensure every lash is coated. The formula is quite wet so eyelashes can look a little spidery if you apply too much. I found this is best for adding length and also gives you a nice curl which lasts all day. It manages to stay in place throughout the day with no smudging even when my eyes decide to stream with tears (I love having hayfever). The packaging is cute, who doesn't love a bit of glitter? This is a nice product and has made me want to try other Kiss products!

The Kiss Volumetric Lust Mascara* rrp £9.00 and available online here on June 11th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management