Thursday 11 June 2015

Fruit Infused Water! Quick and easy Summer Drinks!

DSC01498I have been all about Fruit Infused Water lately – not sure how I got into it, but I am so glad I did! It is refreshing, delicious, easy to make and very beneficial to your health. I especially love to drink these during the warmer months because it really helps to keep me hydrated and cool. I don’t like to use complicated recipes, so let’s keep it simple and quick!

You will need:
1) Fruits/Veggies/Herbs of your choice
2) Water {I like to use both still and sparkling}
3) Containers to store your water {my favorite are mason jars!}

DSC01464

DSC01465

DSC01466Start off by slicing your fruit veggies into thin slices. For the most part, I like to keep the skin of my fruits/veggies as is but you can remove if you would like.

DSC01475Let’s get infusinggg!!

#1 – Citrus Splash: This drink is perfect for anyone who loves their citrus fruits & the sparking water will really give it an amazing boost!
You will need:
Lemon: Supports weight loss, Aids digestion, an antioxidant.Orange: Packed with vitamin C, Good source of fiber, Protects Skin.
Mint: Digestion, supports weight loss, soothing.

DSC01499

#2 –Refreshing Bliss: This water reminds me of being in a spa! It’s so refreshing and cooling for the warmer months!
You will need:
Lemon: Energy boost, keeps skin blemish free, great source of Vitamin C.
Cucumber: Fights inflammation, Freshens breath, Supports healthy heart.
Mint: Fights allergies, Helps fight acne, beats morning sickness.
DSC01500

#3 – Berry Delicious: This water is perfect for anyone who loves their berries! Sweet and berryyy delicious!
You will need:
Strawberries: Promotes eye health, gives you glowing skin, antioxidant.
Blackberries: Antibacterial, fights free radicals, Hydrates.

DSC01502
I recommend storing these in your fridge for atleast an hour before drinking {I actually like to store mine overnight and take it on the go in the am!}. You can add new water to the same fruit but after the 3rd time, the fruits will lose their flavor.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post – Let me know in the comments below if you would like to see more easy DIY’s and don’t forget to check out my video below:

The post Fruit Infused Water! Quick and easy Summer Drinks! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management