Saturday 13 June 2015

For Problem Free Skin #ComeCloser to Nature


We all have our own skin problems - whether you are a teenager, a middle - aged woman or a matured lady. At different stages of everyone's life there are various problems associated with it. When I was a teenager I had a really bad bout of acne and it was terrible because at that time I doubt if there were face washes or not or may be I was too dumb to know and I am talking about like 15 years ago. 





There were some products which I knew of which were Ayurvedic and chemical free of course. One of my earliest childhood memory was I remember using the VICCO Turmeric Cream. I still remember the advertisment  flashing on Doordarshan all the time and I still know the song by heart even today. Essentially VICCO made toothpaste and then this turmeric cream which was supposed to be the ideal remedy for clear and pimple free skin.

Ever since I became a beauty blogger I have become much more aware about skin care. I usually get to try many products but I always prefer natural and Ayurvedic home made recipes which I swear by. Here are some I love and find effective:
A Face Scrub made of Lemon Juice, Honey and Brown/ White Sugar works wonders for the skin. It not only scrubs away the dead skills but all the dirt and oil from the pores and makes your skin looking radiant and brighter.

A Face Mask made of lemon and honey is essentially what I have been doing for years. Many people ask me what special I do for my skin for which I do tell them this remedy. This is perfect for all skin types - even for  those with acne prone skin

To reduce tan I swear by the age old recipe of Ubtan which is essentially a mixture of lemon juice, chickpea flour (besan), yoghurt (dahi) It works wonders for the skin and in fact can be used on the whole body as well to reduce tan


An excellent toner is Rose Water - trust me on this one. There are many toners available in the market but nothing works like this one. You can store it in a spray bottle spritz your face with it and wipe it off if you have tired skin. Not only it will take off the dirt from your face gently but also make you feel refreshed. One should store it in the fridge for best results.



Other than these natural and ayurvedic home made  remedies one can #ComeCloser to Nature by using the VICCO Turmeric Cream with Foam base is the perfect one time solution  for those with problems like pimples, oily skin and blackheads. You should definitely try this - I am a fan already.

I hope this post was informative as well as useful to all of you. Please leave a comment with your inputs would love to read them all.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management