Sunday 7 June 2015

#ChocolatyTreat Contest Results

Hey beautifuls, I know you all are eager to know the results of the #ChocolatyTreat contest. I regret declaring it so late. First of all thanks for your participation and support. You guys were so amazing with the answers and sharing that it took me quite sometime to figure out who deserves the treat. Well, I have decided it and without much delay will be announcing the winner.



Mehak Kohli

And guys wait wait, picture abhi baki hai, since you were so incredible in sharing, I am giving 2 of you some surprise. And those 2 are:

Sujata Bansod
Ankita Agarwal

All the winners please send your contact details by Tuesday to jhilmildsaha@yahoo.in


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management