Saturday 6 June 2015

Best Nail Varnish Shades For Summer


nail varnish shades for summer
We are now in June and it's starting to feel like summer is on its way. I love changing up my makeup during the warmer months and swapping my nail varnish for something more summery. I have compiled a list of shades that will enhance and compliment a tan. These gorgeous colours will help highlight golden skin from sunrise to sunset. You can almost feel the heat..

No7 in Duck Egg Blue 
For a shade that mimics the clear blue skies above look no further than this little beauty from Boots. This pale baby blue looks great on sandy toes.
Barry M Gelly High Shine in Cotton
A white manicure in the summer is nothing short of perfection. It looks crisp, elegant and simple. Two coats are needed to achieve typex-esque nails. 
SEVENTEEN in Caribbean Crush 
Whenever I wear this on my nails I'm mesmerized by the punchy coral-orange colour. It even makes my ghostly pale hands look tanned - now that's impressive. 
Barry M Speedy Quick Dry in Kiss Me Quick
I know pastel shades are more spring than summer but I couldn't leave out this pink number from Barry M. It has earned a spot in my summer rotation as my go-to for fingers. 
COLLECTION Lasting Nail Colour in Lemon Meringue
This stunning creamy-pale yellow is perfect for summer. It's not too in your face or cartoonish like some yellows can be. It's a bold shade but it is softer and more wearable than a bright neon yellow. An instant pick-me-up shade, I feel happy just looking at it.

Time to liberate your toes from those boots and paint them in the coolest colours for summer. What shade are you eyeing up? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management