Saturday 13 June 2015

Batiste ELLA HENDERSON

batiste ella henderson review

Batiste and I have been together for 5 years now. Dry shampoo is an essential, life-saving product for me and I'm thrilled to announce Batiste are launching a new variant this month. The latest launch is in collaboration with singer Ella Henderson. I definitely have hair envy; her locks are so voluminous!

"Batiste is my number 1 hit; I'm either in the studio or on stage, in a car or on a plane - often with little time to get ready. I can always count on Batiste to refresh and restyle my hair in one go; I know I'll always be ready for whenever the day takes me." Ella Henderson

The new dry shampoo is my summer must-have. It has an aromatic blend of warming summer scents mixed with fruity tones. Top notes of vanilla, blended with coconut and a musky base makes this ideal for long summer days.

I use this in between washes to give my hair an instant refresh or I'll use it as a styling product to give added volume. Ella recommends spraying it on mid-lengths and then brushing out for a quick texture boost. Batiste is like a shot of confidence in a can; I feel ready for everything and anything when I have it to hand. It's my hero product and I couldn't live without it, this new version will see me through the warmer months in style!

Batiste Ella Henderson* rrp £3.29 (200ml) available now. 


Further reading: 'I Forgot To Set My Alarm' makeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management