Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Medley of Metallics

Hey beauties,I have been MIA for almost 2 weeks as I had been to my native to attend a family wedding. Apart from the usual wedding reception, there were multiple functions and I chose not to wear my traditional gold jewelries for those functions, and instead opted for fashion jewelries.
Metallic hues look stunning for grand functions. Anything in gold and silver will surely attract attention. And I, being the eternal lover of necklaces had chosen 2 neckpieces.


1. Gold Coin necklace: 


This necklace is simple and yet stunning. The gold looks beautiful with a white chiffon saree. Not many jewelry is required with it, probably just a bracelet or a big ring.

2. Silver gathered necklace: 


This is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. The dark silver plates with small crystals look awesome with gowns and dresses. A simple black dress can look gorgeous with this necklace.


Hope you like these jewelries. Get more like this from Flipkart


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management