Monday 4 May 2015

Spring Makeup: Neutral eyes with a POP!

I can now confidently say that Spring has FINALLY… seriously… SPRUNG! The weather is absolutely gorgeous and I just love being out and about! And is it just me or are people much happier during the warmer seasons? I know I am!

Below is a makeup look I created a while ago but I wanted to finally share my detailed pictures because I really love this look and I think it’s perfect for the Spring/Summer seasons!

springmakeup77springmakeup33springmakeup22springmakeup44My absolute favorite part of this look is the gorgeous lips… Yep! VERY Kylie Jenner :)

springmakeup55

Products Used:
Eyes:
Bare Minerals 5-in-1 BB cream Eyeshadow in “Delicate Moss”
Nars Eyeshadow palette “Holiday 2010″ (I think)
NYX eyeliner in “Sapphire”
MAC Blacktrack fluidline eyeliner
Too Faced “Better than Sex Mascara”
MAC “Stars and Rockets” Eyeshadow

Lips:
MAC “Hover” Lipliner
Maybelline Lipstick “Pink Me up”
NYX Lipgloss “Apple Strudel”

Face:
MAC “Orange” eyeshadow
LA Girl Concealer “Pure Beige”
Estee Lauder in “Cashew”
Anastasia Contour Kit “Havanna”
Mac Blush in “Dolly Mix”
Anastasia Contour Kit “Sand”

Check out my step by step tutorial below!

The post Spring Makeup: Neutral eyes with a POP! appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management